desperate to come to greenman as my partner and I love the line up but have never done a festival with kids. Have a 3 year old and 5 month old and although have heard this is THE most child friendly place to be... I still have some questions about logisital stuff if any fellow parent festival folk can lend some advice....
1. My worry is mainly if (dare I say it) we have a heatwave. having a small baby in tow can be great as they dont move out of sight but the question is, is there anywhere cool and sheltered just in case the days get too hot?
2. I am confused about the ticket I need to get. presumeably the adult tickets will also guarantee you a spot in the family camping zone? is this a first come first serve thing? if anyone can shed any light so that we can plan our entry that would be great!
3. are there any restrictions on tent size? we have a 7 man and it will be full of ticket barers. what is the general thinking on this?
4. we have friends who are thinking of coming in a campervan....are there capervan spaces in the family zone...as in, can we pitch our tent near to them?
5. and finally, how far is the walk from the carpark to the family camping? i have been reading what others have said about difficulty pushing small wheeled prams in mud uphill and have taken that on board...just need to know how far or how long it takes to walk so we can decide if toddler can handle it or not.
6. is there electrical hookup? obviously not essential but handy to know if we can bring a fridge or be able to charge up phone!
I think thats it...any advice would be most welcomed as we want to get our tickets a.s.a.p