Record Store Day Saturday 20th of April 2013

Fabulous Spring sunshine is welcoming the sixth annual Record Store Day so why don't you seek out your own local independent record store and find those unexpected musical delights and maybe events that only these magical, unique places can bring.
There are loads of really great independent record shops across the UK. Here are some suggestions. Spillers in Cardiff the oldest record shop in the universe. Diverse Music in Newport, Rough Trade East in Brick Lane, Tangled Parrot in Carmarthen, Jumbo Records in Leeds, Derricks in Swansea, Abergavenny Music, Catapult in Cardiff, Andys Records Aberystwyth, Alun Hughes Wrexham, Vinyl on Record Mold.
To find out your local store why dont you check out the Record Store Day website www.recordstoreday.co.uk or post your suggestions?
Like independent festivals these are the places where the next genious artist can still get exposure without the interference of corporate manipulation so please support them if you can..
I am off to wag my tail to great tunes and fondle some vinyl which is difficult with paws but totally necessary...
Woof Woof !!! 

I went to Berwick Street hanging around the record stores there...

I was so lucky to be there when Steve Mason was playing on the stage in the street!!!

That was absolutely amazing! Can't wait to see him again at Green Man!!!