Belle & Sebastian, James Blake & Wild Beasts Headline Green Man 2016!

A huge hello to you all!

Today is a happy day, because today sees the official launch of Green Man 2016! That's right, we're coming out of hibernation to bring forth a burgeoning wave of musical delights PLUS a brand-new website for you all to spend hours playing with www.greenman.net. We'll be hiding prizes in the toy throughout the year - so keep checking back to see what's new. 

After years spent besotted by their effortless individuality and independent spirit, it makes it all the sweeter to finally welcome the imperious Belle & Sebastian to Green Man. James Blake will cast hypnotic beats and magical melancholy over the Brecon Beacons (his fourth appearance for us!). And we're chuffed to welcome Thursday headliner Wild Beast's strange-and-beautiful pop to our own wild pastures. Woooof, What a treat! 

Remember, keep checking back for all the exciting new additions to the Green Man '16 line up including our 4th headliner!

Check out the rest of the lineup (so far) over here - http://greenman.net/line-up/2016/

Can't wait to see you all in the green Welsh hills.

Yours truly - Walter - Green Man's very own wild beast

Woof woof x

BC Camplight confirmed GM on Mark Riley last night.

Anyone a fan of Yeasayer? They have a new album just out. Would be good for the Far Out. 

And Andy Shauf too. 

next announcement tomorrow morning 9am

says FB

22 new bands

...and no mention of final headliner, I guess that's being held back for later.

Anyone know if Battles will be Thurs headliner?

Given all the acts that are playing on thursday night will they be on the main stage? I hope its not a massive crush in the Far Out tent as I would really like to see Wild Beasts rather than industrial guy ropes and the backs of people. 

Pages